Quality management ensures high-quality products and services by eliminating defects and incorporating continuous changes and improvements in the system. High-quality products, in turn, lead to loyal and satisfied customers who bring ten new customers along with them.
- Prepares the MSC Quality Management plan across all business units /departments.
- Ensures the development, implementation, and rollout of Quality Management Systems (QMS) in order to standardize Management System implementation.
- Ensures all “to-be“ processes are incorporated in Procedures and workflows.
- Ensures any/ all new Management System changes are issued and properly communicated to MSC employees.
- Ensures that the Quality templates (Procedures, Forms, Reports) used by all business units/ departments are standardized.
- Ensures all Management System documentation is up-to-date.
- Develop new operational Policies and procedures for MSC companies.
- Identifying and prioritizing the quality of the products as well as consistently fulfilling the quality of the manufacturers.
Regulatory Affairs ensures the products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with the appropriate legislation from a different government organization. MSC follows strictly the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Health, the Department of Health, Dubai Municipality, and other Government Bodies, relevant to its operations in order to have legalization, transparency, and maintained a good reputation of the company.
- Ensure the marketed products are safe and effective are approved by QC.
- Ensure the Registration of the products in all aspects and negotiate the interaction to the Ministry of Health, Department of Health, Dubai Municipality, and other government regulatory agencies.
- To provide all the information necessary or the list of requirements to evaluate a given product for registration to the Manufacturer or MAH.
- To carry out the MOH, DOH, SEHA, DHA, Dubai Municipality, and others government rules and regulations to protect the end-users and environment.
- Help to protect the company resources and reputation.
- Ensure the Registrations are updated and maintained as long as the company wants to keep the product in the market.
- Reviewing the product promotional materials, labeling, batch records, specification sheets, or test methods for compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
Medical Scientific Co. strictly follows the Pharmacovigilance System which has been defined by the World Health Organization (WHO) as the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding, and prevention of adverse effects or any other medicine-related problems.
- Ensure to have a Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF).
- Ensure to have updated Pharmacovigilance Certificate according to the requirements from MOH.
- Recording, gathering all the information, and reporting adverse reactions received from healthcare professionals and consumers to MOH and MAH.
- Ensure the Periodic Safety Reports are updated to MOH.
- Ensure to have a Risk Management Plan.
Marketing and Sales
The Marketing Department is a direct link to the consumer, customer, procurement, physicians, pharmacist, and end-users. To study the market and consumer behaviors and it analyzes the commercial management of companies in order to attract, acquire, and retain customers by satisfying their wants and needs and instilling brand loyalty.
- Market information and customer experience.
- Integrated marketing & sales activities.
- Product management, pricing, selling, and distribution.
- Promotional outsourcing, monitoring, and managing social media
- Track the trends, surveying, and monitor the market demands.
- Identifying and defining marketing opportunities and problems.
- Generate, refine, and evaluate marketing actions.
- Tele-marketing, promotion, and display of OTC & non-prescription products.
- Dedicated sales team